Careers at Burnett’s Landscaping
As Southeastern Connecticut’s largest design/build landscape contractor, we offer many services throughout the area. Our mission is to provide top quality products and services to our blue chip clients in Southeastern Connecticut, the Shoreline, and the lower Connecticut River Valley.
- Provide Excellent services to our clients by thinking independently and carrying out your work assignments
- Be available to work in varying weather and site conditions up to six days per week as the workload dictates
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Operate all of the various trucks and equipment used in conducting our work
- Be willing to learn from our seasoned staff
- Have a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Top pay for qualified individuals
- Paid vacations, holidays, and sick days
- An unparalleled opportunity to advance your career with a company that is run by people who want you to succeed
- Educational and professional licensing training
- A fun and fast-paced work environment as part of a great team that includes our partner companies, SLS Irrigation and Burnett’s Landscaping
Experience preferred, but we are willing to train the right applicant.
Burnett’s Landscaping is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send resume to email@example.com